Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Watermelon Rind.


China Glaze Watermelon Rind, Metallic Muse and konad m65.

I've had this color waiting in my queue to use forever and it did not disappoint!  Very unique shimmery blue/green! Awesome color, and an equally awesome application.  Metallic Muse stamped wonderfully and I can't wait to get some more China Glaze metallics to try out with my Konad.


I know you can tell! I've had two nail breaks - my middle and ring fingers - and I refuse to cut them off!  They both broke below the quick (was opening a particularly stubborn window) and I'm seeing my inlaws for the first time in two years next week so I refuse to go with shorty nails. Haha. I attempted to Super Glue them back together (LOL, I KNOW) and that's not really cutting the mustard, so today I went to Sally's and bought silk wraps and will attempt to fix them properly, ala My Simple Little Pleasures.

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, but I wore the heck out of my last mani!  It met its demise when I met my first batch of Crawfish this season. Nom nom nom.

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous color and great design! perfect green for earth day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke! I'm going to pretend like they're green for earth day on purpose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own this one but I think I'm going to have to buy it. I keep seeing such great swatches of it. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alisa - You have to! I admired this polish from a distance for too long!

    Tassa - Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete