Friday, April 2, 2010

Holographic overload!!

The day after I got my bottle of OMG in the mail I got Color Club - Worth The Risque and Revvvolution!  I couldn't wait to take my last mani off and do this one.

 
Worth The Risque!  Love this!!


Here is a better shot of all the glittery wonderfulness.


Then I took french tip guiders and added some Revvvolution!


Had to re-do the middle nail three times before I gave up and settled for the smudge in the middle.

I can tell that this polish is going to get a lot of use in the future. :)  They both were almost completely opaque in one coat and omg so shiney!  I'm sure everyone has heard the praises over this collection and I am here to say that they are all true.  Haha.

Look forward to my Easter Mani on Sunday. :)

2 comments:

  1. OOOO gorgeous holographic mani!!!! =D Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am kind of in love with those polishes. :D

    ReplyDelete