Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!


China Glaze Tree Hugger, Towel Boy Toy, and Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Platinum. 
(My goodness, I need brown nail polish...)

Happy Earth Day! Thought I'd do this mani to celebrate our wonderful Mother Earth.  We just went out to the store and bought a water filter and some reusable bottles, so no more plastic water bottles for us.  Do your part and make a change in your life to help preserve our environment.


Bonus picture of my cat Autumn in her usual place when I'm painting my nails. :)

5 comments:

  1. Very creative mani! :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's interesting. My cat, Libby, wants to be on my lap and sniff my nails when I polish. I tell her it's 'stinnnnky!' and she agrees with a fast blinking of her eyes. Crazy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. That sounds precious! My cat is generally disinterested in what I'm doing up there, she just insists on laying on me whenever there is space that allows. <3

    ReplyDelete