Friday, March 26, 2010

Purple and Grey!

This week has been another slow one around the house.  We've been going to bed in the AMs, waking up in the PMs and just being generally lazy.  Good news? I got a (temporary) job working as a field supervisor for the census.

And I did some pretty cool manicures. :)  I got a Konad kit (finally!) and I'm slowly teaching myself to use it.  Apparently it's a lot harder than it looks. As proof, I submit my first two konadicures.

Revlon - Steel-her Heart (which was on sale at HEB for $1) for the base and  Rimmel 60 Seconds Mirror - Shine On for the stamping. I used plate m79.

It didn't turn out so bad, it just could have turned out better! The clouds at least look like clouds on some of the nails! Also, excuse the wear! I'd had this on four days before I got around to taking a picture of it.

 Revlon Plum - Attraction for the base color, Wet n' Wild Strengthening Formula - 207 for the stamping,  and Pure Ice - Busted on top.  I used plate m57.

This one turned out much, MUCH better.  I am still wearing it as I type, chips and all.

 
I wore it for about three days, then got antsy and put this awesome glitter on top of it.

 Here is a shot where you can really see how much glitter is on them.

Now I think I'm going to go and play with my Essie Matte Magic that just came in the mail. :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow those are great for your first few. NICE.
    Your clouds 'are' a lot like mine.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said! Great minds!! I love that we have so many polishes in common. :D

    ReplyDelete