Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gray by Gray...


Sally Hansen - Gray by Gray. One coat. :)


On day three I put Silver Lining on top because I just couldn't help myself. :)

I bought this polish because I refuse to pay the price for MAC Blue India and I think this is just as beautiful.  Maybe a little more grey than blue, but awesome none-the-less.  Also, it shows off Silver Lining BEAUTIFULLY.  I have loved every polish I've tried from this new Sally Hansen line.  Even the older ones.

Seriously this is up there with Fairy Teal as my favorite go-to polish. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this color whenever I see it in the store, but Hidden Treasure is the only exception to my "no more than $4.00" rule. I'm hoping the prices on these will drop when the next large collection comes out.
    And I'd love to see this frankened with some navy blue to see how close it could get to blue india... hmmm maybe I should try that with sh's wet concrete - oops, there I go thinking out loud again!

    ReplyDelete